“When love is deep, much can be accomplished,”
Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
These tenets are the core of Dr. Suzuki’s life-changing philosophy. Our faculty and staff here at the Pennsylvania Suzuki Institute embrace this philosophy, and with love, laughter, play, and enthusiasm, create a week-long experience that will motivate your child and propel them to new heights.
- For violin, viola, and cello students
- Monday July 23- Saturday July 28, 2018
- Last day to register for the Suzuki program is June 15, 2018 (or when space fills up)!
- For advanced players, ages 12+
- Sunday July 22- Saturday July 28, 2018
- Last day to register for the YAP program is June 1, 2018 (or when space fills up)!
- Short video recording required to enroll
- Violin Unit 2, July 21 - 25 with Martha Shackford
- Violin Unit 3, July 25-29 with Martha Shackford
- Violin Unit 6, July 21-25 with James Hutchins
- Violin Unit 7, July 25-29 with James Hutchins
- Cello Unit 4, July 21-25 with Annette Costanzi
- Cello Unit 5, July 25-29 with Annette Costanzi
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING...
"This was without a doubt one of the greatest experiences for both my son and I. He received everything (and more) we expected. Cudos!"